AVP Credit Risk, International Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$35000.00 - HK$45000.00 per month|
Our client is a flagship international bank with diversified businesses including retail, commercial and wealth management businesses. They are currently seeking for an AVP to join the Credit Risk team.
Directly reporting to the SVP, the role is will be managing all the regulatory reporting on BASEL, HKMA and relevant regulators. This role will be leading a small team in data reporting and also assist the team lead in overseeing credit portfolio. The role will work closely with business and operation and ensure all the credit process are comply with the bank's requirements and regulations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor or Post-graduate degree in Business, Statistics or other related quantitative disciplines
- At least 4-5 years of portfolio risk and analytics management experience in unsecured Lending Products (Card or Loan products)
- Understanding on BASEL requirements
- Self-initiative, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS word/excel/access/power-point
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.