AVP, Credit Policy, International Bank
Our client is a reputable international bank with diversified businesses in HK servicing retail, high net worth, corporate and institutional clients. They are currently looking for a AVP / Manager join their credit risk team in mainly doing credit policies for retail banking business.
Working along with the risk management team, you will be assisting to make sure the proper implementation of credit policies and procedures. You will be organising different parties to make sure they deliver the relevant reports in meeting the regulator's requirements. The role will be maintaining credit delegation and monitoring the performance of credit officer. Experience in finance/ dealing with auditors will be an advantage. The role will assist in ensuring the internal and external regulatory reporting are delivered timely and accurately to relevant departments.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in credit policy/ compliance related experience
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Knowledge and experience in BASEL or regulatory reporting
- Great communication skills
- Experience from big 4 focusing on financial services will be considered
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3101 4366 or click APPLY NOW button. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.