AVP, Credit Control and reporting
Our client is an international bank with diversified business across Corporate Banking, Private Banking, and Retail Banking. They are currently seeking for a candidate to join their credit risk team as an AVP for their credit reporting and control team under credit risk.
Reporting to the team lead, you will be assisting in the implementation of credit policies, standards and procedures, coordinate with internal and external auditors for reviewing and reporting. This role requires the candidate with great detail mindset and communication skills as the role have to liaise with different parties from top to bottom. This role has to maintain to credit delegation and perform monitoring of other officers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years' experience in finance/audit/credit risk management in bank
- No solid credit risk skills are needed but need someone very organized
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Statistics /Management Science or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- L0ess experienced candidate will be considered as well
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.