AVP, Credit Cards Portfolio
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With the continuous expansion in their retail banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development / management professional to join their credit cards portfolio team.
Report directly to the Head of Cards Portfolio Management, you will be the portfolio manager for credit cards product, planning and implementing strategies to drive revenue while sustaining credit quality. You will drive product development, product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel in growing business and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in product management/ product development/ portfolio management for credit cards or other consumer lending products in banking or/and Financial institutions
- Candidates with Credit card portfolio risk management experience will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 45229 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only