AVP, Credit Card Product, Leading Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a leading banking Group with reputable Retail Banking businesses in Hong Kong. The Bank strives to offer consumer clients with innovative and digitalized credit card products and services and is currently seeking a card product professional to join their card product team.
Reporting to the Head of Card Business, you will formulate credit card product strategies, drive collaborations with external partners to launch new card products and as well as maintain the competitiveness of existing credit card portfolio. You will lead the delivery of new strategic partnership from product and service formulation to launch, ensuring the end-to-end process comply with country and regulatory standards. As a leader, you will work with the wider product and customer segment teams to enhance the customer experience and user experience. In addition, you will work closely with business development, card associations, external merchant/ business partners to drive products, campaign and program launches. You will keep up-to-date with the latest digital / card trends and provide directions to the team in building out competitive and innovative products and services.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in product development and marketing with exposure to credit card product management/ card acquisition/ card usage/ digital payment gained in banking and financial services industry
- Experience in Digital Projects/ Strategic partnership will be added advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 228269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only