AVP, Corporate Development & Strategy
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Fast Growing Insurance Business
- Part of Regional Strategy Team
- Corporate Development Focused
Our client has been experiencing continuous growth in HK and the region. This critical role is looking for an experienced individual to join their business within their Corporate Development & Strategy team based in HK.
Reporting to the head of the function, you will be responsible for assisting regional growth initiatives through performing in-depth analysis across the Group, different markets and competitors in the industry. You will assess potential opportunities like M&A, partnerships, and other market developments, and be confident in presenting findings and suggestions to the Business. The incumbent must be comfortable working with different stakeholders in the business, and have highly advanced communication skills to influence decisions that can impact the Group. This is a role for individuals who enjoy the strategic planning process of business development and growth.
To be qualified, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with qualification in CFA, CPA, FIA or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience of relevant Corporate Strategy skills within a sizeable insurance business
- In-house strategy experience is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance industry with local Hong Kong market experience
- Strong communication skills in English. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) preferable
- Highly quantitative mindset with analytical skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR230862.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.