AVP, Corporate Communications
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per annum|
Our client is a leading Asian Banking group with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail banking and corporate banking. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Communications professional to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be a senior member of Corporate Communications team in formulating public relations and communications plans for the bank. You will support the development and implementation of media relations strategy to maintain and promote bank's image. You will drive various communications activities, handle media enquiries, monitor media reporting. You will draft media releases, external communication materials and assist in production of Interim and annual reports. You will develop end-to-end CSR programs from setting up targets, implementing, monitoring to reporting on results. In addition, you will handle ad hoc projects to meet business requirements if required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in communications, public relations, translation and journalism
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Media Relations/ Public Relations/ Corporate Communications gained from Banks/ Financial Services Sector
- Candidates from PR agency with FI clients and Financial Journals will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with solid experience working with media
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (reading and writing), both Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 44130 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only