AVP, Corporate Communications, Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is an expanding International Fund Management company with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Internal Communications Specialist to join their Hong Kong office responsible for their APAC region.
Report directly to the APAC Head of Communications, you will be a key member in the team focusing on internal communications. You will assist head of communications in formulating and executing internal communications strategies across the region. You will work closely with senior management across the region in key messages positioning and delivery. You will lead staff engagement activities including lunch-and-learn, staff forums and townhalls. You will maintain intranet for message delivery in business updates, company strategies, CEO messages, etc. You will act as a representative for APAC region in the global team for localization in communications strategies. In addition, you will assist head of communications in brand positioning and handle media relations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in corporate communications/ internal communications/ employee engagement in financial institutions
- Experience in Asset Management industry will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 228836
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only