AVP, Client Relationship Management, Pension
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is well-established financial institution with strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an institutional client relationship management professional to join their expanding MPF business.
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will be the account manager for MPF institutional clients, initiating activities in maintaining relationship and answering fund related enquiries for business retention. You will work together with internal stakeholders, including fund managers, sales, marketing, etc. in improving customer experience. You will provide supports in scheduling client meetings, preparing marketing materials, conducting briefing of MPF & ORSO scheme. In addition, you will provide supports in various projects in areas of enhancing customer experience and relationship management.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in client relationship management / business development / gained in fund house/ banking/ insurance firms or other financial institutions
- MPF licence and SFC license holder will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 218269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only