AVP, Client Relationship Management, Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is global Asset Management firm with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an institutional client relationship management professional to join their expanding MPF business.
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will be the account manager for MPF institutional clients, initiate activities in maintaining relationship and answer fund related enquiries for business retention. You will work together with internal stakeholders, including portfolio managers, sales, marketing, etc. in improving customer experience. You will provide supports in scheduling client meetings, preparing marketing materials, conducting briefing of MPF & ORSO scheme. In addition, you will provide supports in various projects in areas of enhancing customer experience and relationship management.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in client relationship management / business development / gained in fund house/ banking/ insurance firms or other financial institutions
- MPF licence and SFC license holder
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 44567 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only