AVP - Client Onboarding, Private Banking
Our client, one of the key players in the banking industry in the region, is looking for an experienced professional to join their Private Banking unit's client on-boarding team at Assistant Vice President level.
This role will support their Private Banking business line, with key responsibility towards onboarding their high net worth clients and ensuring KYC / AML checks are in place and other procedures necessary to prevent escalations on high risk accounts, both existing and new. You must have strong risk and control mind-set and have a proactive approach on your work. Excellent problem solving and confidence in dealing with different client issues are required for this role.
To be qualified, individuals must possess the following:
- Tertiary education
- At least 7 years' working experience with relevant client on-boarding background within private banking / wealth management industries in Hong Kong
- Excellent knowledge of KYC /AML regulations and procedures
- Communication skills in English, with Chinese languages desirable
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Project management exposure a plus
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW by quoting RR222503.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.