AVP - Client Onboarding, Private Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$720000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client, one of the key players in the banking industry in the region, is looking for an experienced professional to join their Private Banking unit's client on-boarding team at Assistant Vice President level.
This role will support their Private Banking business line, with key responsibility towards onboarding their high net worth clients and ensuring KYC / AML checks are in place and other procedures necessary to prevent escalations on high risk accounts, both existing and new. You must have strong risk and control mind-set and have a proactive approach on your work. Excellent problem solving and confidence in dealing with different client issues are required for this role.
To be qualified, individuals must possess the following:
- Tertiary education
- At least 7 years' working experience with relevant client on-boarding background within private banking / wealth management industries in Hong Kong
- Excellent knowledge of KYC /AML regulations and procedures
- Communication skills in English, with Chinese languages desirable
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Project management exposure a plus
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW by quoting RR222503.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.