AVP - Capital Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$780000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client, one of the growing banking groups in the region, is looking to hire an experienced candidate to join their Capital Management team in Hong Kong.
You will report to the VP of the Function with a focus on providing assistance on timely capital reporting required by the Business. You will support capital reporting process including planning, testing and execution, providing commentary on ICAAP and implications. You will also be expected to provide ideas on process improvements and continuous analysis. You must have very strong problem-solving skills, and be confident in interacting with different stakeholders in the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- 8-10 years' working experience with exposure to capital management/reporting
- Banking industry experience is a must
- Understanding of BASEL Rules requirements
- Highly proficient communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Knowledge of different financial instruments
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR45939
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified