AVP, AML Compliance
Our client is a boutique and fast-growing commercial bank. They are currently seeking for an experienced Compliance Manager /AVP join their AML Compliance Team. Working location in Central.
Directly reporting to the Head of Compliance and working with a small team, you will be handling AML compliance matters as giving advisory to the business, in charge of compliance monitoring and testing. In this role, you will have wide exposure in different kinds of AML matters including AML/ KYC review, implement AML related policies and also deliver AML trainings to the businesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years' experience in compliance in banks / regulator
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Good communication skills, able to work under stress
- Team player yet can work independently
- Well versed with AMLO and other AML regulatory requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.