Automation Tester- 25-45k
- Design and develop test automation, load test, API test in DevOps
- Conduct system / application testing over company software modules
- Gather user requirements and corporate software design direction
- Prepare various documents including test cases, functional specifications, test plan, user manual
- Host scenario tests (black box test, load test) with offshore / external parties
- Perform integrated test with similar type of systems, users and departments
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing, and solid experience on writing test plan and test cases
- Good understanding in SDLC, QA process, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in Continuous Configuration Automation Tool and Application Deployment Automation Tool (e.g. Cucumber, Calabash, Gatling, Selenium)
- Knowledge in MS Windows and Linux system, Internet protocols such as FTP, HTTP, XML; and script language such as SQL/DB stored procedure and Linus shell scripts
- Good communication skills, including English and Chinese, in both spoken and written
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.