Automation Engineer (Devops Engineers)- 47-66k
The DevOps Engineer has strong systems administration and DevOps engineering experience. They partner with engineering teams to identify and implement infrastructure improvements, architecture, development, deployment, and monitoring of a globally distributed platform. They provide tooling, pipeline and automation expertise. They train engineering teams on how to build, maintain and support the continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Pair with engineering teams to implement best practices for builds and deployments
- Automate engineering workflows where applicable
- Develop and maintain common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, configuration management, etc.
- Configurate, orchestrate, and manage using tooling such as Chef, Ansible, Git, Jenkins
- Pro-actively upskill other pod members in order to reduce the dependency on this role over time
5-10 years experience as an architect with a hands-on DevOps expertise
5-10 years Agile development experience
- Demonstrated the ability to be a continuous integration and continuous delivery subject matter expert
- Paired with engineering teams to implement best practices for builds and deployments
- Developed and maintained common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, configuration management, etc.
- Implemented automation using scripting languages (Shell, Python, Groovy etc.)
- Designed the architecture of a continuous delivery pipeline using DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Managed deployments in cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure, and OpenShift
- Leveraged Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GitLab, and GitHub to implement the provisioning of application environments and infrastructure
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including networking, collaboration, communication, time management, adaptability to thrive within diverse environments and cultures
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.