Audit Director, Asia Equities Lead
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a top-tier international investment bank with a global and growing Equities business. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Regional Internal Audit function as a Equities Subject-Matter-Expert, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, you will be part of the Asia Investment Banking Audit team acting as the Subject-Matter-Expert on Equities. You will lead and conduct reviews on all Equities related audits in Asia, be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide Subject-Matter-Expertise and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region on Equities audits. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in leading the regional delivery and execution for the Equities business. In addition, you will be the relationship manager within the Internal Audit function developing and managing relationships with the Equities business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the Equities business and senior management at regional and global level. Travel requirements are limited.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 15 + years' experience in Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management and / or related Controls function with exposure to Equities
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking and Markets operations, processes and risk management issues
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets, especially on Equities and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 223787 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.