Associate Supply Planner - MNC
Our client is a well-known multinational home appliance company with reputable brands and product portfolio. With more than 8000 employees globally, they have emphasized a lot on human asset and employee development. With a clear plan of career development for its employee, they are now in search of an Associate Supply Planner. Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Supply Planner.
You will be supporting the regular supply forecast for the assigned product category. You will be coordinating with suppliers, procurement and logistics to ensure sufficient supply and inventory. As an Associate Supply Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning the supply forecast of product category regularly to meet the business demand
- Monitoring inventory level to ensure sufficient supply
- Communicating with factory, suppliers and vendors to ensure supply schedule
- Coordinating with logistics, procurement and other stake holders to ensure smooth supply chain process
- Analysing data to further improve supply chain model
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 1 year of planning experience within the supply chain field
- Fresh grad with planning experience during part time or internship will also be considered
- Candidate with experience of material planning, production planning or demand planning will also be considered
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Supply Planner
- Strong command in both written and verbal English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235501.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.