Associate Programme Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$400000 - HK$600000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known venture capital and innovation platform that sources start ups from around the world for their start up acceleration program in Hong Kong. Due to increased demand, they are hiring a Program Manager to be based here.
This is a unique role whereby you will work closely with internal Innovation, Marketing and Investment teams to carry out seamless execution of Acceleration programs, specifically tailored for start ups and entrepreneurs to work with large businesses to further their growth in scale. In this role, you will mentor the start ups throughout the program to achieve their milestones by managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, assessing each start up on a weekly basis from a business perspective, and accessing the appropriate resources to fuel their growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years' program or project management or start up experience, ideally with knowledge and experience from working in large enterprise, banking or consulting an advantage
- Experience in working within a start up environment along with a strong interest in start ups, innovation and technology
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage project timelines and understand critical path
- Fluent English, while additional languages are a benefit
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT218525.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.