Associate, Event Marketing, Asset Managment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is an expanding Global Asset Management with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Event & Marketing professional to join their Hong Kong office responsible for their APAC region.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of a small Marketing team to assist in organizing and implementing marketing events in promoting their business. You will coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties to carry out marketing events, including conferences, seminars, exhibitions, luncheons and dinners according to the client needs to drive business growth. You will assist in producing events' related promotional materials and manage events budget. In addition, you will assist in performing post-event evaluation and analysis to maximize the effectiveness and propose improvement plan.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in event marketing, event management, marketing communications in sizeable organizations, preferably in Financial Institutions
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 218937 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only