Associate Director, HR
Our client is a mid-sized Hong Kong listed Asset Management multinational with Hong Kong as their global headquarter. They are currently seeking for a strategic Compensation and Benefits Team Leader for their global function. This position is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of HR , this is a hands on role where you will be responsible for devising and driving the regional C&B strategy across the global offices of about 12 locations. Working closely with business leaders and stakeholders, you will develop a deep understanding on each of the local country's operating models. You will lead and execute job mapping and evaluation project; devise and align performance based compensation across various countries. This is a fast paced organisation where your strong project management and execution skills will be truly utilised and valued.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in HR Management
- Prior experience in leading a team
- At least 5 years in a strategic C&B role at APAC level
- Ability to work in a fast paced result oriented environment
- Familiar with the Financial Services sector is essential
- Fluent in English and Chinese both written and verbal
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 234525 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only