Associate Director - Asset Management, up to 1m
Our client is a global asset management firm with over 30 locations across the globe and AUM around USD 100 billions. To cope with continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as an Associate Director/Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation for APAC regions. You will also be required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy. In addition, you will conduct monthly management accounts, annual budget, quarterly forecast as well as other regulatory returns. As an Associate director, you are also expected to participate in various finance projects, improve the business/finance operations and liaise with external stakeholders.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Asset Management industry
- Solid experience in regulatory reporting and internal control
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.