Associate Director - Asset Management Firm
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm based in US with a focus on alternative strategy investments and fixed income. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as a Senior Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for supervising a team of 10 for the financial reporting and management accounting function. You will need to review and prepare FRR rertuns Type 1,2,4,9 as well as other head office reports. Besides, you will also be required to lead the annual budget, quarterly forecast and formulate business plans. In addition, you are also expected to identify potential opportunity or risk for stimulating business performance. As an Associate Director, you will also be handling other ad hoc. issues such as tax or compliance matters.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained in the Financial Services industry, preferably Asset Management firm
- Big4 experience is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.