|Location:||Beckenham, United Kingdom|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum|
Ambition is working with a boutique Insolvency Practice who are looking for a qualified Insolvency Practitioner in Kent to join their small but experienced team as an Associate Director. The firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced Insolvency Associate Director to join the team. You will spend the majority of your time working remotely; however, you can envisage a day or two spent working alongside some of the team in the Kent based office.
- As Associate Director you will be instrumental in driving the business forward, overseeing both pre and post appointment delivery.
- You will be responsible for overseeing cases from cradle to grave.
- Overseeing a portfolio of insolvency appointments consisting of CVLs and MVLs, as well as Administrations, CVAs, CWUs, IVAs and Bankruptcies.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with solicitors, agents and contractors as well as monitoring fees.
- You will be involved in pre-appointment work and director consultations.
- You will be responsible for preparing and presenting management information on progression of cases, matters that are arising within the business and potential billings within leadership team meetings.
- As part of the senior team, you will be responsible for staff development, such as team training.
- Being JIEB qualified is highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing a varied caseload from cradle to grave.
- You are confident in business development and leading client meetings.
- You are a strong manager with the proven ability to oversee and coach multiple members of staff which are working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing staff and insolvency processes remotely is desirable.
If you are a senior manager who is looking for the next step and to become more client facing, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
If you are an ambitious individual who has strong communication skills with the initiative to drive the business forward, please apply or reach out for a confidential discussion.