Associate Consultant or Researcher - Technology
|Specialisation:||Technology Work for Us|
Supporting the Hong Kong Technology business, this position will drive candidate research and resourcing for specialized job functions and a variety of industries. As an Associate Consultant or Researcher, your duties would include market mapping, proactive sourcing, cold-calling, filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, conducting initial interviews and assessing suitability before producing shortlists for active roles. Associate Consultants will also learn client facing skills, while Researchers will specialise in market insights.
You will forge excellent relationships with Ambition Consultants and Managers as well as candidates, and be creative in resourcing different solutions for more challenging senior positions. In addition, you will regularly gather information on recruitment trends and intelligence, industry news updates, hiring activities across the sector and tracking of key people movement in the industry.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 1 year of working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience or knowledge in recruitment, talent acquisition or candidate research would be highly advantageous
- A strong interest in Technology is a plus
- Fresh graduates may also be considered if you have relevant experience from internships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English & Chinese)
- A positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and a desire for quick results
We offer training, performance pay and a great team culture!
If this sounds like a great step in your career, please submit your resume to Jasmine or reach out for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.