Associate,Business Analysis and Financial Reporting - iBank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Top-tier Investment Bank
- Client-facing role
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world with business divisions including investment banking, private banking, wealth management, asset management, as well as treasury and securities services. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for an Associate, Business Analysis and Financial Reporting under Global Fund Services to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting , you will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders (e.g Clients, and Fund Managers) for the preparation of timely financial and regulatory reports as well as other financial/business analysis. In addition, you will ensure the internal control and compliance of the financial statements and business process. As a Finance Associate, you will handle other ad hoc. tasks such as coaching and providing training for junior members in the team.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience gained from Big4 or fund accounting
- Sound knowledge of Fund Accounting/Asset Management/Private Equity/Securities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese, English as well as Mandarin
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.