Assistant Warehouse Manager
Our client is a leading retailer of life-style consumer goods in the Asia market. It has been the key player in the FMCG field with strong coverage and high product quality. We are now hiring an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join the team to assist with their business expansion.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have to manage the warehouse operations, manage external logistics vendors as well as maintain the warehouse KPIs. You will also have to monitor subordinates' performance and ensure all logistics and warehouse process to run in a safe and efficient manner.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of solid warehouse operations experience, experience in working with 3PL will be a bonus
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory/ managerial experience in warehouse/ logistics industry
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) to manage data, project and workflows
- Good communications skills with proficient Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 46013
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.