Assistant Warehouse Manager - Logistics Startup
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$384000 per annum|
My client is a fast-growing logistics startup funded by Alibaba. With an innovative logistics model focusing on last mile delivery, they have more than 10,000 business partners in Hong Kong and are rapidly expanding. Looking to reinforce their warehouse operation, they are now in search of an Assistant Warehouse Manager.
You will be managing all operation within two local warehouses. Leading teams of warehouse staff, planning executives and delivery agents, you will be ensuring a smooth operation flow between warehouse. As an Assistant Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the warehouse team to ensure smooth operation of logistics flow
- Developing warehouse management and delivery plan to suit business partners' logistics' need
- Ensuring logistics operation is implemented under SOP for maximize efficiency
- Manage delivery agents to ensure smooth logistics movement between the two company owned warehouses and collaboration stock points
- Review warehouse KPI and innovate SOP to maximize efficiency
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years of warehouse and operation management experience
- Team leading experience is a must
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-pace startup environment
- Knowledge of SQL will be a plus
- Innovative, energetic with an entrepreneurial mentality and good presentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241902.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.