Assistant Vice President - Financial Reporting
- Well-established Foreign Bank
- Work-life balance
- Westernized and stable environment
Our client is a well-established Foreign Bank with various business lines including retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets. In order to cope with the continuous business growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Financial Control function and they are now looking for an AVP, Financial Reporting to join the team.
Reporting to the department head, you will be expected to be familiar with required accounting standards for conducting month-end closing as well as preparing monthly financial reports and financial analysis. In addition, you will be required to review the Accounts Payable operations and reconciliations for the APAC regions. As an AVP, Financial Reporting, you would also be working closely with various stakeholders including regulators, shareholders, and external examiners for various matters including tax filing, business performance analysis, compliance as well as treasury.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience gained from banks
- Sound knowledge of IFRS/HK GAAP Accounting standards
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Previous Accounting System or Application Software experience is required
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.