Assistant Transformation Project Manager- Global Retail Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst/ Assistant Transformation Business Manager to join their business transformation team in order to work on projects related to the KYC, credit cards, e-banking- loans, ATM, insurance, index etc. The right candidate needs to communicate with different users/ stakeholders, prepare management reports, oversee and execute IT budget governance, and work on presentation and business cases via co-ordination with respective key stakeholders. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline.
- 2 years+' working experience in project management/ business planning or management reporting.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and report writing skills.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.