Assistant Training Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000.00 - HK$480000.00 per annum + Year-end bonus|
Our client is a fast developing contemporary fashion brand which plays a leading position in the Asia market with prestige design and product quality that leads to rapid business growth. We are now hiring passionate individuals to join their team as an Assistant Training Manager.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Director, you will have to oversee both HK and Macau and all travel retail stores to ensure staff can have high service quality and thus sales performance. You will need to conduct field coaching, new launch training as well as regular assessments for retail staff to help with their personal development. You will also have to work closely with retail manager and store managers to understand and align the training with the current business directions.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in human resources, retail management or any related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of retail training experience, preferably in luxury brands
- Proficient written and spoken English and Chinese and strong Mandarin
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently
- Traveling to APAC countries is a must
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 44946
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.