Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG MNC
Our client is a well-known FMCG MNC with a strong and reputable product portfolio. As the market leader, they recorded a net sale of over 15 billion USD in 2018. Given such solid achievements, they are looking to further enhance their marketing strategies; hence are now in search of an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join their team. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Trade Marketing Executive.
You will be responsible for developing channel strategies and trade tactics while coordinating with internal parties. You will be leading market analysis to further enhance company's sales performance. As an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing pricing, promotion and other trade strategies to further enhance sales performance
- Maximising sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Coordinating with sales team and other internal parties to conduct volume forecast for demand planning
- Conducting ROI and other analysis and recommendation for further improvements
- Constructing appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 4 or more years of marketing experience in FMCG
- Key account candidates with marketing exposures will also be considered
- Good business acumen and solid analytical fundamental
- Independent, self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 238169
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.