Assistant Tax Manager - MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$55000.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is one of the largest supply chain companies in the world. They have over 20 offices and more than 70 years of operations history across the Asian region. With an extension network of business, they are well-positioned for sustainable record breaking performance. A recent need has risen to fill the vacancy of Assistant Tax Manager in their Hong Kong regional HQ.
This role reports to the Senior Tax Manager and also works closely with the rest of the regional tax team in China. The incumbent will be responsible for overall tax issues across the region including compliance and advisory work. This person is also expected to manage local finance/tax staff and external consultants. There will also be special projects that will be initiated and monitored by this role.
It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking to take full responsibility across the region on tax issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from professional firms or MNC's
- Knowledge in China and M&A Tax a plus
- Excellent communications in English and Chinese
- Exceptional work ethics with an independent mindset
- Strong team player who's willing to roll up their sleeves
- Results-driven and excellent multi-tasker
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS440161.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.