Assistant / Manager, Segment Marketing, Banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre segment management professional to join their retail banking business.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be the an experienced member of the segment marketing team to formulate cross-selling strategies, plan and implement various business initiatives and marketing promotions to drive market penetration (specific targeted segment depending on candidate's expertise). You will enhance customer journey to increase customers' stickiness with bank and carry out projects to uplift customer experience. You will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant customers and provide excellent client experience within the bank. You will work closely with different sales channels, especially online channel, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in segment management /product management (such as credit card, lending, deposits, insurance) / marketing / business management for retail banking or wealth management business
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Manager grade
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 237775
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only