Assistant/Manager, Segment Management, Banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre segment management professional to focus on high-net-worth segment for their retail banking business.
Report directly to the Business Manager, you will be a member of an experienced segment management team to plan and implement business initiatives for high-net-worth segment to drive new customer acquisition and product penetration. You will work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant segment of customers and provide excellent client experience within the bank. You will work closely with different sales channels, including branches and digital channels, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance. You will also keep abreast of latest market trends by conducting frequent market intelligence to analyse and develop strategy to facilitate business growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in segment management /product management / marketing/ business management for retail banking or wealth management business
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Manager grade
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 230550
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only