Assistant / Manager, Digital Acquisition
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month + Bonus|
Our client is a top-tier banking group with a well-developed and invested digital business. They are now looking for an experienced digital acquisition / digital analytics professional to join their business to drive their digital growth for their wealth management business.
You will assist to develop and implement digital acquisition strategy for wealth management business, focused on investment and insurance products, support marketing campaign roll-out, participate in new digital product launch and product enhancement projects. You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing business data, including but not limited to acquisition, download, registration, as well as keeping track on online campaign and product performance, providing value-added insights to help support data-drive decision making. You will analyze customers' behaviors, key financial drivers, latest trends for segmentation, and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous portfolio growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital acquisition, digital analytics, digital channel, digital marketing, preferably gained in Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and/or Fintech companies
- Candidates from telecommunications or e-commerce industry will also be considered
- Excellent command of Qlikview, Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number CY 240183 OR apply directly here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only