Assistant / Manager, Business Analytics, Banking
Our client is a well-established Banking group with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail banking and corporate banking. As part of continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis / Data Analytics / Business Intelligence professional to join their expanding retail banking business.
You will be one of the key member responsible for conducting data analysis to identify key profit drivers and generate customer insight for business expansion and product strategy. Working closely with Marketing and Retail Banking Product departments, you will analyse campaign performance, product profitability, develop and maintain statistical models on customer selection and segmentation to maximize customer value and improve marketing campaign effectiveness. In addition, you will also monitor and evaluate campaign and channel performance, compile robust MIS reports with recommendations to management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in business analytics / data analysis / business intelligence / database marketing / customer data analysis / CRM gained within Banking / Financial Institutions
- Candidates from industries such as Telecommunications with solid skills will also be considered
- Competency in SAS is a plus
- Candidates with more experience could be considered for Manager grade
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3101 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 234365
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only