Assistant / Investment Product Manager, RBWM
Our client is a leading international banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their wealth management business focusing on Equities / Mutual Fund Product.
Report directly to the Head of Product, you will be the a key member of the specialized team to drive AUM and income growth for financial delivery for Equities / Mutual Fund products. You will drive product development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Product Management / Product Development for Equities, Mutual Fund and / or other investment products within Retail Banking Wealth Management
- Candidates with experience in managing other Retail Banking product, such as Mortgage, Unsecured Lending, Deposits, Credit Card will also be considered
- SFC license holders / passing relevant HKSI paper will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Please contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 235724
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only