Assistant/ CRM Manager, Fashion retail
Our client is one of the major players in the retail industry. Armed with numbers of well-known brands and a wide range of product portfolio, the company is aggressively growing in the region. To support the business plan and market acquisition goal across HK & Macau market, they are now keen to hire an Assistant Manager/ Manager to lead the CRM team.
Reporting to the Head of Insights & Business Planning, you will lead the end to end CRM campaigns including data collection, maintenance, reporting, data mining and etc. You will generate market insights and recommendations based on the customer data, market trend, competitors reports and etc. You will work closely with the marketing team in formulating customer acquisition & retention programmes. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid CRM experience in the retail sector to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 8 years experiences in CRM data analysis, market, trend analysis and etc.
- Experienced in working in retail sector will be a great advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below