Assistant Sales Manager - Hotel Accounts
Our client is one of the largest multinational FMCG company globally. With a wide product portfolio and strong business network, the company has recorded profit for 8 consecutive years. To continue such strong sales performance, the company is now searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for developing and driving sales strategies to maximize business opportunity. You will be developing new accounts as well as managing existing account to achieve sales target. As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing hotel accounts to maximize revenue
- Formulating and executing sales plan to maximize business opportunities
- Developing new accounts and managing existing accounts to achieve sales target
- Coordinating with internal parties such as Marketing department to identify potential business opportunities
- Communicating with accounts constantly to ensure excellent customer experience and loyalty
- Attaining and maintaining relationship with distributors in daily interaction and participating in training session with them
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years sales experience with B2B approach, preferably HORECA channel
- Experience with hotel accounts would be an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, presentable with strong communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233746.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.