Assistant Sales Manager - FMCG
Our client is a FMCG MNC with reputable brands and wide product portfolio. They have more than 100,000 employees over the globe and an annual revenue growth of more than 15 percent last year. To further enhance its business in 2019, they are currently looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to own and manage their Macau market.
You will be serving as the brand owner within the Macau market. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating with the distributor in Macau to drive sales performance of company's products and to maximize opportunities within Macau and Greater Bay region. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the brand and business owner within the Macau market
- Managing and monitoring the distributor in Macau to drive sales performance and maximize business opportunities
- Developing sales plan and strategies to achieve business target in Macau and Greater Bay area
- Coordintating with internal parties such as supply chain, marketing and compliance to ensure smooth operation in the Macau market
- Providing market intelligence, forecast and insights for demand planning process
- Coordinating with internal parties to maximize sales performance and efficiency
- Visiting Macau regularly for performance auditing and sales coaching
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of sales experience within the FMCG sector
- Experience in distributor management or sales experience in Macau is high preferred
- Innovative, high energy, positive and good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
- Willing to travel to Macau on a regular basis
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234224.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.