Assistant Sales Manager - FMCG MNC
- Sole business ownership
- Career development opportunity
- Strong market leadership
My client is a well-known FMCG multinational who is also the market leader within its sector. With more than 100,000 employees around the globe and revenue higher than 15% last fiscal year, the company is constantly expanding and improving its sales performance. To further enhance its sales team, they are now in search of an Assistant Sales Manager to cope with their recent expansion.
You will be responsible for managing key clients and distributors to achieve sales target. You will be coordinating with internal stake holders to ensure smooth customer experience, strong market ownership and compliance. As an Assistant Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining relationship with key clients and distributors to achieve sales target
- Taking ownership of market assigned and accountability of the overall business performance
- Developing sales and marketing plan to further enhance market ownership
- Conducting market analysis to explore further business opportunities
- Coordinating with key internal stake holders such as marketing, logistics and compliance to ensure smooth operation of the business unit
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holders with at least 5 years' experience in sales or key account management within the FMCG sector
- Candidate with general trade, distributor management or key account management experience will all be considered
- Open minded, flexible, accountable and independent
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Manager
- Strong command in verbal and written with Cantonese and English.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235548
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.