Assistant Sales Manager - Consumer Lifestyle Product (Beauty)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$25000.00 - HK$35000.00 per month|
Our client is one of the most sizable Consumer Lifestyle Product Group with a wide product portfolio and a reputable brand imagine. With Sales channel and connection spread across the continent, our client is able to earn a strong market share in the competitive market. To cope with their recent aggressive expansion plan, our client is now in search for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management and total business development strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalizing business opportunities. As an Assistant Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Building and leading a team to achieve resource productivity and efficiency
- Managing Key Accounts and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade marketing function, your core focus will be drug chain and electronic chain store
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Strike a good balance of interest between company and customers / trade Partners, good understanding of market dynamics
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget in order to maximum the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximize market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 4 or more years of core key account management and business development experience in FMCG/Consumer Product
- Experience in managing electronic or lifestyle is a definite advantage.
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as Sales Manager
- You must have a proven track record of business management skills.
- Excellent team management skills with strong entrepreneurial mind set are a pre-requisite for your application to be successful.
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.