Assistant Sales Manager
Our client is known as a famous tourist experience company. With its long history and strong presence in the market, they provide an exciting working environment and career development for candidates who are interested in Tourism industry.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you are responsible for effective sales strategy planning and implantation. You have to identify and develop in key accounts and maximize business for company's sales. You are also handling for both online and offline sales activities, ticket orders and participating in social events. Moreover, you have to establish and maintain strong relationship with travel partners and customers, while providing market intelligence on tourists market trends and activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years' experience in Travel, Hospitality or Entertainment industry.
- Experience in handling sales, preferably in travel/ tourist destination related
- Mature, detail-minded, dynamic, energetic with strong presentation skills
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM230886.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.