Assistant Retail Marketing Manager - trade marketing, beauty
Our client is a listed global Luxury Cosmetic Group with more than 10 beauty brands under their branch. They are now in search for an Assistant Retail Marketing Manager for their Hong Kong market.
As their Assistant Retail Marketing Manager, you will be leading your own marketing team formulating creative and strategic marketing plan. Your own trade accounts for relationship management and business opportunity maximization will be assigned, onsite support and setup support will also be required for store event.
It is a rare opportunity for candidate with solid trade marketing experience in the beauty industry.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 5 years' experience in trade marketing function of retail industry; beauty industry is preferable
- Good analytical skills and numerical sense, excellent communication, coordination and organization skills
- Independent, proactive, detail-minded, able to perform multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Advanced level of MS Excel usage (e.g. Privot table, V lookup) and Power Point
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Retail Marketing Executive
Contact Karen Chan on (852) 3101 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below