Assistant Retail Manager
Our client is one of the market leaders across multiple industries with a wide brand portfolio. With more than 100,000 employees under its branches, they value human assets and is looking to add another piece. To enhance their retail business and operation efficiency, they are looking for an Assistant Retail Manager to lead and manage their fashion & Apparel retail.
You will be responsible for supporting Retail Manager to manage retail operation. This includes tasks such as training, shop management, service management and stock monitoring according to P&L as well as compliance requirement. As an Assistant Retail Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing operation function and sales performance of retail stores to enhance sales, human resource efficiency and brand loyalty
- Executing promotional and marketing campaign with coordination of marketing team while maintaining operation under company's policies and compliance requirement
- Organizing human resources allocation according to annual budget
- Providing training and support for retail sales to drive sales such that sales target will be achieved
- Conducting market research and analysis to further understand market trend and opportunities to support growth
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Higher diploma or above with minimum 7 years of retail operation experience; management experience of multiple stores will be an advantage
- Experience in management and supervising a large manpower
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Energetic, supportive, independent and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230178.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.