Assistant Research and Develop Manager - Listed F&B company
Our client is a Fortune 500 listed F&B company with more than 350,000 employees around the globe and sales channel connected in every corner in the world. Striving to provide top quality product and contribute to a healthier future, the company is still in expansion and actively seeking like-minded talent to join their big family.
The company is now seeking an Assistant Research and Development Manager for their Product Development Team and responsibilities are as below:
- Along with your teammates, lead and provide innovative product development idea and ensure smooth execution along each process, that will include research, production and product launch etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional team and external parties
- Establish and actively involved in brand positioning and brand communication
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Food Technology or related disciplines
- 3 or more years of Product Development experience within F&B industry
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.