Assistant Relationship Manager, Private Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is an expanding international private bank with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Assistant Relationship Manager to join their China Market Team.
Reporting to Relationship Manager, you will assist relationship managers build and maintain relationship with high-net-worth clients by answering clients' enquiries and executing clients' investment orders. You will provide support to relationship managers on meeting arrangement, business trips arrangement, clients presentations preparation, etc. You will provide compliance checks and support on account openings onboarding process. In addition, you will support on other administrative duties if necessary.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in relationship management/ client servicing in private banking
- SFC 1,7 & 8 license holder
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 225218
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only