Assistant Regulatory Reporting Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established local bank
- Excellent career path
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established local Bank with strong presence in the market. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for an Assistant Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the dynamic team.
Reporting Team Head, you will be responsible for the preparation of regulatory reports. You will prepare HKMA returns such as Asset & Liabilities, Mainland Activities, Large Exposure, LCR, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity etc. In addition, you will participate in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process and the system enhancement projects for UAT testing. As an Assistant Regulatory Reporting Manager, you are also expected to handle other ad hoc. tasks such as tax matters.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience gained from banking
- Hands on experience in preparing HKMA returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.