Assistant Project Manager/ Business Analyst- Global Retail Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst/ Assistant Project Manager to join their project team in order to work on projects related to the KYC, credit cards, e-banking- loans, ATM, insurance, index etc. The right candidate needs to communicate with different users/ stakeholders, gather requirements, work on documentation and specifications, provide solutions and work on UAT. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle, and IT Transformation is preferred.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.