Assistant Product Manager, Beauty (Retail marketing/ Promotion)
Our client is one of the major players in the beauty industry. Armed with numbers of well-known brands and a wide range of product portfolio, the company name is well-spread in the region. To support the marketing team of a leading brand, they are now keen to hire an Assistant Manager to support the retail marketing and promotion functions across HK & Macau markets.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will plan and execute the retail marketing and promotion programmes. You will maintain and build relationships with different trade account owners and maximize business opportunities. You will follow up on retail marketing communication materials and products including DM, leaflets, samples, sets, GWP and events coordination. This is a rare opportunity for people with solid beauty marketing experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 5 years experiences in marketing
- Experience in working on beauty products marketing is essential
- Experience in managing promotions across different trade channels will be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below